Have you always wanted to make a difference but didn't know how or where to start?
Making a difference in the world starts with like-minded people who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves. If this sounds like you then Rotary is for you. Impact starts with our members; Rotary Box Hill Burwood has a proud history of making a difference in our community - join us and make a difference. Our club welcomes people of all backgrounds, cultures, experiences, and identities.
What are the benefits?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Become a Friend of the club....
You are always welcome to join us at any of our meetings and events. We love seeing happy faces doing good in the community. There are different ways you can join us
- Volunteer at our op shop
- come to a meeting.
To find out more check our events page to see what's on, join us at a meeting in person or via Zoom on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month in the Upton Room at the Box Hill RSL - 6pm for a 6:15pm start. You can always contact us anytime
There are many ways you can help us make a difference from donating goods and services to help those less fortunate in our community to cash donations. Call us to see how you can help. Some projects we have been fortunate to partner with generous donors include
- International Student Food Project at Deakin University
- Bizzi Kids Environmental Kits to Primary school childern aged 5-8
There are many opportunities available to support Rotary via direct donations to the Rotary Foundation and also sponsoring club fundraising projects. For example
- Sponsorship of our Annual Whitehorse Art Show
- Sponsoring a young leader aged 18-30 to attend our Rotary Youth Leadership 6 day seminar (RYLA)
- Projects like our Mural projects in the Children's ward at Box Hill Hospital
Call us for more information